Tuesday, August 13, 2013

College Freshman Probs after 48 hours...

While a lot of things have been great about my first two days on my college campus, I have experience afar share of mishaps since I arrived as well. I could make a list of all the awesome things I've done or seen and the cool people I've met, but my misfortunes seem to be more entertaining! So here are all the interesting misfortunes I've experienced so far.

When I walked into my room for the first time, I was met  by my room mate staring at a spider on the wall... and I DON'T do spiders. So my dad had to go kill it before I came back into my room. Great start right!?

I broke the shelving system I brought to put under my bed. Which my dad had to fix....

I went to take my first shower in the hall bathroom. But halfway through the shower I realized I forgot my towel! So I had to use the hand towel and wash cloth I had brought... That was really not fun!

I brought a lamp I had bought for my desk, but managed to forget a light bulb for it...

When I arrived to my dorm, and began unpacking my stuff, I realized I did not have the same number of dresser drawers as my room mate, who had moved in the day before. Turns out my room was just missing one, then had never had that happen before. So I had to put in a work order for one. Only me right!? This would only happen to me!

Thankfully I have not tripped going up the stairs, or dropped my tray of food in the dining hall! I'm knocking on wood as I say that though, I may have just jinxed myself! HaHa!

As time goes by I hope things get a little smoother!

No comments:

Post a Comment