Thursday, December 27, 2012

Funny things to ask SIRI

This is a list of my favorite questions and/or phrases to ask Siri! Some are made up by me, and some I've found before but never fail to crack me up! Responses to these questions vary cause Siri is awesome, and Apple is awesome!

Q: Siri Siri on the wall, whose the fairest of them all?
A: "Sammy, you are full fair, 'tis true, but... No, you're definitely the fairest one of all."

Q: Beam Me Up Scotty.
A: "Can I see your badge, Sammy."

Q: Do you love me?
A: "I hardly know you"

Q: Do you believe in Santa?
A: "I don't believe that I have beliefs."

Q: Who is your creator?
A: "I forget"

Q: Are you a boy or a girl?
A: "I don't think we have time for this"
Follow Up: I think we do, Siri, are you a boy or a girl?
A: "Animals and Nouns have genders I do not."
Follow Up: So you are not a boy?
A: "I don't really like these arbitrary categories, Sammy."

Q; You're right, I'm wrong.
A: "It's nice to be right"

Q: You are correct.
A: "Glad to hear it"

More to come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment