Monday, April 22, 2013

Posed Pictures

Whats wrong with this picture?

When looking at this picture, I am rather confused. Let me tell you why... everything in this picture is wrong. My first question is who watches television like this? The point of this picture is to show a person "relaxing and catching a great movie." But nobody watches a movie like this! That looks like a very unnatural and uncomfortable position to sit and watch a movie in!

~First off, she is dressed in all white. Leaving no room for her to spill some of that popcorn she is eating. 
~Look at her popcorn bowl.... nobody eats that small amount of popcorn. Everyone's knows what I'm talking about, when you sit down to watch a movie with a bowl of popcorn, the mountain of buttered popcorn goodness should be bigger than your head, and you should eat it one monstrous hand-full at a time! 
~Her hair and make-up does not say "I'm about to chill and watch a movie" it more says "I'm playing Reese Witherspoon's understudy for an awkward sex scene in her newest romantic comedy."No girl watches a movie in a pony-tail, cause we all know that means you can't lean your head back on the couch or bed! Also, this may just be a me thing, but if I know I'm going to sit in a room and watch television for a long period of time. I don't waist time coloring my eyelashes with crayons, no make-up for me!
~And look at her body position! After about five minutes her arm would be sore and her hand and wrist would tire from holding the weight of her head!

The most accurate picture that would portraying a young woman watching T.V. should look more like me... I chill on the couch and watch T.V. more often than I would like to admit! The true picture would be one of this girl in a crew neck sweatshirt and her grungiest pair of sweat pants. It should have her laying on her back or stomach taking up as much space on the bed as possible and her head at an angle that gives her that slight double chin we all get when we lay down and look towards our feet. The popcorn bowl should grow three sizes bigger, and her hair should be down. 

Such a misleading photo! I am going to go eat some popcorn while wearing sweatpants now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment