Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Worst Prom Dresses

I was bored tonight, so like any lonely high school teenage girl, I ended up eating a bowl of ice cream while looking at prom dresses. And I found many that I would wear, and many that I would not. But there are a select few I found that NOBODY should wear!
Here are the weird prom dresses for you to enjoy laughing at hopefully as much as I did. And yes! they all really do exist! (I took the liberty of renaming each one)

Upside-down Root Beer Float



















Seaweed Mermaid Mis-hap



















Dirty Chimney Sweep



















To lazy to get out of bed, so she took the comforter with her
Comforter Queen



















Greek Goddess Gone Wrong



















Pee Prom (Incase anyone forgot the color of urine, here it is)



















Peanut butter Jelly Prom Princess



















Vegas Show Girl Get-Up



















There is more where these came from! And sorry (#notsorry) if I offended anyone! Hope you all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment